A warm welcome to Cape Cadogan! We invite you to make yourself completely at home while you are in The Mother City. Our team is solely focused on YOU, and take pleasure in going the extra mile to make your stay an exceptional one.
You have at your disposal the lounge and breakfast room, carefully considered to provide every creature comfort without sparing on the fine detail.
What’s your pleasure? A game of chess or cards, a book from our library, or perhaps lounging at the poolside?
You may even choose to get in touch with the world from time to time, and are welcome to use our Wi-Fi from the comfort of your room or any of the public areas.
The Cape Cadogan breakfast room is a good place to start the day. Good coffee, fresh pastries and breads, and a selection of hot breakfast options will not disappoint.
- Our Concierge is available for any support you may require
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Room service is on offer from 12h00 to 21h00 daily
- Laundry & dry cleaning available
- Complimentary return V&A shuttle three times a day
- Access to the Virgin Active Health Club, with return transfers available
- We offer airport transfers too
- Cape Tours and City Excursions are our speciality
- We offer a babysitting service for children of 10 and older
- If you have something to send, we will courier it for you
Services may attract an additional fee
Spend some quiet time at the poolside. Our homemade iced tea is legendary, or perhaps you would prefer a chilled glass of good Cape Chardonnay.
“I would stay there again and again” (Tripadvisor)
“Beautiful hotel, amazing staff – They will go out of there way to help with anything you need.
Excellent restaurants in walking distance. Free shuttle to V&A waterfront. Free Breakfast which has cold and hot choices. Food very good (try the omelet). Bought my table mountain cable car tickets from them with a full refund policy if weather shut them down.
Thank you to Michael for walking with me until we found a working ATM.”
Join us in the lounge in the afternoon for high tea or lemonade, or after sunset for an aperitif and canapés. We’d love to hear about your day, and to share advice about the incredible spots at your disposal for dinner, drinks or live entertainment. We know our neighborhood well!
“Superb Boutique Hotel” (Tripadvisor)
The staff at this hotel are also fantastic. They offer great service, advice, book trips and restaurants for you if you ask and honestly couldn’t have done more for us but what really makes this hotel special is the little details and finer touches such as….
- A turn down service where they leave water plus biscuits, sweets, chocolates etc. every night
- The Canapés and drinks (honesty bar) that are served in the lounge every evening
- The free shuttle to the waterfront at various times every day and no problems getting on it as the hotel is small
- The fact that the staff went out of their way to find us a road map when our hire car arrived and we didn’t have one and direct us to our next location
- As it was our honeymoon we also came back on the first night to our room decorated with rose petals, lit with candles and with a complimentary bottle of champagne already on ice.
We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and if we are ever in Cape Town again it would definitely be our choice.”