Our Travel Concierge, Andile spent a few days in Cape Town recently. After his visit, he has a few tips on how to experience the city in a different way. Take a step away from the popular approaches to the Cape Town experience and try something new!
Chat to our Travel Concierge or our Guest Relations team to find out more about each activity.
- Instead of going to the beach to just lie on it, how about giving ‘Stand Up Paddling’ a try?
- Why only taste wine in the winelands? Combine it with an activity such as the Vegenoegd Duck Run or the Blauwklippen Family Market.
- Why go to Signal Hill for a view of the city? Get a bird’s eye view of the city with a paragliding experience!
- Why just picnic in Kirstenbosch Gardens? Take in the best of South African music with a summer concert in the garden while having a picnic.
- Why walk down the Promenade? Get some exercise and hire a bicycle.
- Why drive yourself around Cape Town? Let More Private Travel Tours guide you to the best sights.
- Why take the cable car up Table Mountain? Stretch those legs and brave the mountain on foot.
- Why wait for your safari to see birds? Head over to Boulders beach to watch the penguins in their natural habitat.
- Why not get a new perspective of the popular beaches? Try it from the water by hiring a yacht!
- Why go straight to your hotel after dinner? Take a detour down Adderly Street and see the Cape Town Christmas lights
The listed activities are facilitated through third party suppliers and prices are available on request.