We invite you to make yourself completely at home while you are in The Mother City. Our team is solely focused on YOU, and take pleasure in going the extra mile to make your stay an exceptional one.
You have at your disposal the lounge and breakfast room, carefully considered to provide every creature comfort without sparing on the fine detail.
What’s your pleasure? A game of chess or cards, a book from our library, or perhaps lounging at the poolside?**
You may even choose to get in touch with the world from time to time, and are welcome to use our Wi-Fi from the comfort of your room or any of the public areas.
The Cape Cadogan breakfast room is a good place to start the day. Good coffee, fresh pastries and breads, and a selection of hot breakfast options will not disappoint.
- Our Concierge is available for any support you may require
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Room service is on offer from 12h00 to 21h00 daily
- Laundry & dry cleaning available
- Access to the Virgin Active Health Club, with return transfers available
- We offer airport transfers too
- Cape Tours and City Excursions are our speciality
- We offer a babysitting service for children of 10 and older
- If you have something to send, we will courier it for you
Services may attract an additional fee
Join us in the lounge in the afternoon for high tea or lemonade, or after sunset for an aperitif and canapés. We’d love to hear about your day and to share advice about the incredible spots at your disposal for dinner, drinks or live entertainment. We know our neighbourhood well!
** Please note, due to critical Level 5 water restrictions implemented by the City of Cape Town, there is currently no water in the pool at Cape Cadogan. Our Guest Relations team will gladly recommend suitable alternatives to enjoy a swim, should you wish.