Make yourself at home and experience Capetonian living
Cape Cadogan is a grand old dame with National Monument Status and a bold style that brings her firmly into the 21st century, without losing any of her charm. This original Georgian-Victorian townhouse, set on a well-connected street in the suburb of Gardens, looks more like a private residence and invites settling in and discovering the city.
The individually-decorated rooms and suites are laid out to suit every kind of traveller, while relaxed guest areas and our attentive hospitality encourage you to do as little or as much as you wish… Our Private Travel Concierge is on hand to arrange your outings and transfers, and our complimentary shuttle links you to many nearby attractions.
There is something for here everyone, making it easy to understand why visitors flock to Cape Town each year and why many return time and again.
A Closer Look
- Elegant accommodations: 2 Classic Single Rooms, 5 Classic Room, 7 Luxury Room, 1 Superior Luxury Suite
- Breakfast dining offering a continental buffet and à la carte menu of hot dishes
- Hotel terrace with tables set out for breakfasts and afternoon teas
- Guest swimming pool with umbrellas and loungers, serviced by the hotel
- Room service offering simple, delicious meals for lunch and dinner and, of course, treats
- A lounge with fireplace where to enjoy specialty MORE Coffees and premium drinks
- A study nook with a computer and small library, working on a give-take basis
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Private Travel Concierge available to all guests of the hotel
- Complimentary, shared transfers within a 6km/4mi radius of the hotel
Contact our Hotel Manager: