BEST TIME TO TRAVEL
September through March is considered spring and summer which is the ideal time for travel, especially for beach-goers. Shark cage diving is at its best in the winter months, May – September, as the visibility is best and whale watching commences in September.
Tipping staff is entirely at your own discretion, based on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to discuss this with the duty manager.
Cape Town has a Mediterranean climate, hence it is typical to expect dry warm summers and cold wet winters. The average summer temperature (December-February) is 26.5°C/80°F and
the average winter temperature (June-August) is 17°C/63°F. That said Cape Town experiences in excess of 250 days of sunshine per year.
It is said that in Cape Town it is possible to experience four seasons in one day. It is therefore always advisable to have a light wind breaker with you, especially in the autumn and spring months. The highest rainfall occurs over May, June and July.
WHY CAPE CADOGAN?
- Situated in the heart of the ”Capetonian’s” Cape Town, away from tourist congestion.
- A wide variety of boutiques, restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood.
- Close proximity to Table Mountain (10 minutes), Clifton Beach (15 minutes) and the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (10 minutes).
- A sense of history where old meets new and blends in a personal and homely manner.
- Table Mountain, Devil’s Peak and Lion’s Head backdrop.
- Easy access to and from the hotel.
- Free daily scheduled Waterfront transfers.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Part of the family owned and operated collection of MORE properties.